Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ruminations Part 3

Going over my notes as I begin to map out my research proposal I soon realized that I am apparently engaging a form of historical-comparative model. I say a form because I'm not sure if I'm following Luker exactly in her explanation on the subject, but considering my question/thesis (in this case they are practically one and the same) its largely dependent on examining past events in relation to present events and assessing the variables, and here I thought I'd be struggling to come up with a method. So let that be a lesson to all of you go over your notes again you'd be supprised at what you've forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I should clarify that what I'm planning on doing is not exactly historical comparative since the situation I'm exploring has yet to fully coalesce and is rather complicated but its relying on some of the same principals of causality, so yeah that's why I said form of

    ReplyDelete